IKEA how do I love thee?

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Let me count the ways.

I finally made it to Canada's newest and biggest IKEA.

What did I find?

Well-designed consoles

 Gleaming white kitchens
 Peninsula ideas that might just work at my house
 Amazing PAX wardrobes, completely outfitted.
 Fabrics with gorgeous colourways
 Affordable and fashionable side tables.
 Modern, white sideboards
 Sleek chairs
 A desk I have been coveting for years
 A potential solution for our downstairs music studio

The open spaces at IKEA alone were huge.  Enormous.  Gigantic.
The cafeteria looked amazing.
The room settings were nice, but I didn't have much time in them.

Mr. Boy was sad to discover that he is too tall to go into the famous IKEA ballroom, but was assuaged when he found out he is big enough to go on the adult zip line course that DH and I went to during the summer.  The girls enjoyed the ball room, but they could only stay one hour, which was barely enough time for me to walk double-time through the room settings and through the marketplace.

I'm looking forward to many more visits to IKEA, hopefully to pick up some if not all of the items I picked out on my visit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP