Watery globes full of fake snow

Friday, December 9, 2011

I know snow globes are full of fake snow, but that doesn't make them any less magical.  I have a bit of an obsession with snow globes, and they are in all their glory (and availability) at this time of year.  Even so, they aren't easy to find.

I saw a lovely snow globe at Home Sense the other day and snapped it up.


I used to have quite a few snow globes, but over time, they inevitably lose their water, or get broken, so I'm down to three Christmas globes, one with only 3/4 of its water, and DH has a Harley Davidson snow globe.  I also picked a Hallowe'en 'snow' globe this year but I only have the three Christmas, and one motorcycle snow globe currently displayed on our mantle.

I'd love to order this owl globe from West Elm, but it's sold out.

There's also this moose globe from Indigo, but since I already bought a globe this year, this one will have to wait until next year.


My ultimate fantasy snow globe?  One that contains a miniature replica of my house, lot, cars, and family on a wintry day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP