I Love Me Some Young House Love

Monday, December 5, 2011


John and Sherry are professional bloggers and writers who have a book coming out.  Their blog, Young House Love is incredible and so inspiring. 

They are currently re-doing their kitchen, keeping some elements, moving some, re-painting some.  I would give anything for the vision they have.  Their kitchen is going to be amazing, and I find myself going to their blog, eagerly waiting for the next thing; demolition, re-painting, counters.  Oh, where are the new counters!  I hope they come this week.  I can't wait to see how they'll look. 

Going to John and Sherry's blog is like watching one of those 30 minute home makeover shows, but it seems more realistic, John and Sherry come across as authentic people, and they are always looking at ways to save money, making their makeovers seem all the more amazing because they actually have a budget.

I don't know about you, but after reading their blog, I find myself looking for opportunities to re-decorate my own house.  Isn't there an alcove I could turn into a reading nook, or a wall that could come down? If I could get around to re-painting my front hall, I'd be lucky, so I have to live vicariously through them.


1 comments:

Mike December 7, 2011 at 7:43 AM  

If you're really desperate, the ceiling in our powder room needs painting, and we have some other minor renovation plans in mind - you know your mother!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP