Getting the Skinny on New Jeans

Sunday, November 20, 2011

After my co-worker raved about hers, I went and tried on the skinny jeans at American Eagle Outfitters. I normally don't go into that store as it seems to cater to teenagers, and I've never considered skinny jeans as suitable for my body style. Imagine my surprise when I loved the way the skinny jeans looked! They didn't have the midnight indigo colour I wanted, in my size. I called around to other stores and couldn't get them. I went on-line and they were sold out. After a while, I gave up.

A few weeks ago, we were talking about jeans. I have two pairs of jeans that fit me right now. One is a dressy pair that I wear to work with heels on Fridays. The other pair was purchased at the Goodwill for $7 about 5 years ago. They are looking pretty shabby now.
I was happy when I stopped by the mall on Wednesday after work and found that the store had my size in the midnight indigo skinnies. I love they way they look and feel on. It's nice to have jeans that can go with flats and that are so stylish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP