Amazing Hallowe'en Costumes

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

There were some fantastic costumes at our Hallowe'en party. Sadly, my camera battery died as the first guests arrived and I didn't get photos of everyone as they came in. I ended up missing a few of the guests, including one of the costume contest winners!

We had a costume contest this year, and everyone at the party got to vote in the following categories;

  • Funniest/Silliest Costume
  • Sexiest Costume
  • Most Original Costume
  • Best Couples Costume
  • Best Overall Costume
I didn't get a chance to vote, and neither did DH, but most people did, based on the number of ballots Mel and I counted out.

Here are some of the amazing costumes that didn't win a prize. Come back soon to see the ones that did win as I will post them this week.A pirate and a genieRosie the Riveter and a Russian mechaniceA hippie and a bikerCowboysZombie parentsA cowboy and a pirateFriday the 13thPirate and TreasureJailbird and Alice in WonderlandPilotsPimp and Hippie
The Band

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP