We Are the Champions, My Friend

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mr. Boy's hockey team went to the finals and won the championship in mid-April. In fact, they were undefeated during the regular season, too. Mr. Boy got one goal during the season, which I witnessed, even if I didn't make it for the final game.DH won coach of the year for his division and he was happy. He put his heart and soul and a lot of his free time into that team. He spent hours planning and running the practices. He organized the year-end trophies and the tournament medals, and the year-end bowling party.

I'm not upset that we have our weekends back for the summer. Next year should be lots of fun with Mr. Boy and Sweet Pea both playing hockey and both DH and I coaching.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP