TV Guide Kate and William Special

Monday, May 16, 2011

After worrying I wouldn't be able to make a decision on which royal wedding commemorative issue I would buy before they were all sold out, I decided to splurge on the TV Guide Kate and William special edition. I generally like the photography and the format of Hello! Canada and it was for sale at Costco, where I ended up shopping last Monday. When I leafed through the photography, though, I wasn't too excited by the excessive amount of photo retouching on all of the photos of Kate so I put it back.

As I was heading to the checkout, I saw the TV Guide Kate and William special. I loved that it's a mix of back story, design, baby photos, and just the right amount of wedding photos. After all, I don't really want to see 462 different photos of Kate in her wedding dress. A couple of her from different angles is plenty, thank you very much.

So I am quite happy with my purchase, and I finally finished watching the last of the 10 hours of coverage that I had taped on my PVR.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP