3rd anniversary of my blog

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Just trying to decide which commemorative magazine to buy for Kate and Will's wedding. Ideas? I watched the ceremony real-time, but haven't watched the other 9 hours of footage I taped on my PVR.

Aside from that, since I last blogged;
I've had a great overnight trip to the States for shopping with some ladies in my family
I've worked a bunch of overtime (unpaid, of course).
I've planned and held a birthday party for my son.
I've held and planned and held a birthday party for myself. I'm turning 40 tomorrow - or as one of my birthday cards said "20/20" although mathematically, I know this is not correct!
I've joined Twitter - finally.
Gardened to the point of three bloody blisters.
I've had a wonderful mother's day and had a picnic with my mom.
I've started playing hockey again for the summer.
I've volunteered to help coach my daughter's soccer team.
And that's about it!

Tomorrow, I'm off to the allergist (after a 10 month wait for an appointment) with Sweet Pea to see if she really is allergic to kiwi, and then straight to the magazine rack at the drug store under the doctor's office to make my selection of the best magazine.

2 comments:

Michelle Peters - Jones May 8, 2011 at 8:12 PM  

What's your twitter id Beth? I am @michpetersjones

Carole May 9, 2011 at 11:30 AM  

happy blog-iversary!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP