Spring is Finally Here!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I have blisters to prove that I did some gardening on the weekend. I'm thinking of trying a square foot veggie garden this year. One of my complaints with the traditional gardening method is getting in there when everything is overgrown and the tomatoes need to be picked. I'm hoping that planting less and spreading it out into square foot spaces will make it easier to access.

I plan to plant tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, pumpkins and some greens.

The weather is fantastic spring weather. Cool some days, warm other and lots of rain.

April showers bring May flowers and I can't wait for my perennials to start blooming. The front bed of my house is full of spring blooming anemones in purple and pink and I'm so excited!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP