Yummy Bagel Sandwich

Monday, March 28, 2011

My co-workers and I went to the home and garden show on the weekend. The highlights, aside from spending time with friends from work, was seeing Karl Lohnes talk about the top 5 colours for homes, an amazing pre-fab cottage that was set-up in the parking lot (I WANT it!) and the amazing bagel I had for lunch.

Bagels at the home show?

The home show was right across the street from the best bagels in Ottawa at Kettleman's. Hand-rolled right in front of your eyes, baked in a open wood-fired oven, and with an almost infinite number of choices when you combine types of bagels and toppings.

I often go for turkey and swiss or a BLT when I'm getting a sandwich. This time, I chose the CBC Melt. A roasted chicken breast, swiss cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato and mustard on a sesame bagel. It was incredibly tasty and really hit the spot after spending the morning at the home show.

Should help give me the energy I'll need to tackle all the decorating ideas I got from the show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP