To Tap or Not to Tap

Saturday, November 6, 2010

When I wash my hands at work, in an airport, or in a shopping centre, I notice the habits of the other hand washers. Most people do a decent job and I don't cringe when I need to use the handle after them on the way out of the bathroom.

The one habit I can't condone is sink tapping. I figure a bathroom sink in a public place is covered in germs. Why would someone wash their hands with soap, and rinse their germs into the sink, and seconds later tap their hands in the sink? To pick up their germs again?

I get that people want to remove some of the excess water on their hands, but they could use my drip and shake method quite successfully if they gave it a try.

Any sink tappers out there that can explain the attraction?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP