2nd Annual Halloween Party

Sunday, October 31, 2010

We had our 2nd annual Halloween Party on Friday night. We spent time every night last week preparing for the party. We rehearsed the song we were going to perform. I made palmiers, chocolate fudge cookies and roasted red pepper and gouda dip. We bought M&M's, a veggie tray, meatballs, chips and Lone Star salsa. We mixed up some black martinis and filled the coolers with beer, Pellegrino, mango juice and pop.

We wore another 'couple's' costume this year. We were vikings, both of us with long, braided wigs.

The kids went to my mom's for a sleepover, and thank goodness, because the last guests left at 3:00 and we were glad to get to sleep in until 11:00.

I'm sorry I didn't get a picture of all of the guests at the party, but I did get a lot of them.
There were so many good costumes, but I was partial to Greg's Mad Hatter, and Phil and Kathy's Mexican wrestlers "Captain Keg" and "Captain 6 Pack".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP