Richmond Fair

Sunday, September 26, 2010

We have been going to the Carp Fair on and off for the last 7 years or so. It's close by and in September, like all good fall fairs. I've always enjoyed it except for the fact that the Carp Fairgrounds are dirty and dusty.

When I was little, I always went to the Richmond Fair and I remembered that it was grassy, so we tried it out this year. It had all of the same things as the Carp Fair, but it was cool and mostly on grass. The kids enjoyed the rides and Mr. Boy was really into the games this year. He did really well on one and won twice in a row.

We had junk food for lunch and watched a bit of the horse shows.

Sweet Pea on the slide.
Sweet Pea is a thrill seeker and she loved the scrambler. I loved it too, but my neck started hurting by the end!
Mr. Boy playing the games.
Precious had her face painted like a cat.
The girls went on one of the kiddie rides.
Sweet Pea got the Princess face.
And she got a pony ride.
And so did Mr. Boy.We enjoyed our day and we'll definitely go back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP