How I Know My Husband Is Smokin' Hot

Monday, July 19, 2010

How do I know my husband's smoking hot? I saw it with my own two eyes.
He broke out the smoker we got him for Christmas, set the whole darn thing up, and smoked us some pretty fine ribs. (This must be said with a southern U.S. accent)

DH is a man who takes meat seriously. Coming from Eastern Europeans on both sides, he knows a thing or two about sausages, ribs, steak, etc.

A couple of weeks back, we tried the smoker and we ended up with some pretty smoky ribs and pork tenderloin. They were good, but nothing special. After figuring out where to improve, DH set up the smoker around noon and we were treated to some tasty ribs for supper last night.
Pork ribs seasoned with a spicy rub, and homemade BBQ sauce. The ribs turned out a little bit spicy, a little bit sweet, meaty, juicy, and delicious.

Yummy and smokin' hot. And the ribs were good, too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP