June Madness

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Why did I think things would ease up in June?
I still need to post pics from the Toronto Zoo from May.
I want to show you some pics I took of my yard.
I have to take some pics of the strawberries we've been picking in the garden. Such an early spring this year - usually they aren't ready until at least the last week of June.
I picked up my knitting again and made Sweet Pea a hat this week. I plan to show you some pics of that and Sweet Pea's soccer.
Soon. I hope.

For now, you'll have to be satisfied with a few pictures from the kids' piano recital which took play on May 30th.

Mr. Boy's rhythm ensemble with his class.
Mr. Boy playing one of two solos
Sweet Pea's rhythm ensemble with her class.
Sweet Pea with her ribbon for participating.
One of two of Sweet Pea's solos.
Mr. Boy with Gramps and Grammy, waiting for his turn to play.What amazes me is that the kids are as cool as cucumbers when they play. Their composure and poise surprise me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP