Doppelganger

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

If you ever watch How I Met Your Mother, you'll know all about the gang's doppelgangers.

A couple of years ago, I met a woman named Sandra at a continuing education seminar. We hit it off and discovered that we live in the same neighbourhood. We've exchanged emails, and started carpooling to the seminars. One day, I was out on a bike ride and thought I'd ring her doorbell. I met her youngest son and couldn't believe how much he looked like my daughter. The funny thing is that Sandra's son looks very little like her, and very much like me.

So I found my youngest daughter's doppelganger, even if he is a boy, and slightly shorter than my daughter. Precious is on the far left and Sandra's son is on the far right. Her middle child is the girl in between.
Do you think they look alike?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP