Calgon, Take me Away!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I just spent 3 straight hours hunched over my computer organizing 6 and 7 year old girls to play soccer this summer. I volunteered for this job and had no idea it would be a 15 hour commitment to organize 90 girls, 20 coaches and other volunteers, onto four fields. Thankfully, just a few more wrap-up emails for me to do as well as a soccer meeting tomorrow night, and then I can officially 'check out' of my duties as convenor. Sunday night, I start the job as assistant coach of Sweet Pea's team.

I have lots of photos to share from our great trip to the Toronto Zoo this weekend but they'll have to wait as I want to watch the series finale of Lost tonight, attend the soccer meeting tomorrow, go to my own hockey game tomorrow at 11:00 p.m., bring all three kids to Mr. Boy's baseball game on Thursday from 6 - 8, attend the family fun fair on Friday night, as well the bottle drive on Saturday, followed by hosting Sweet Pea's pizza party on Saturday night, going to a birthday party for all three kids on Sunday morning, then taking the two older kids to their piano recital Sunday afternoon .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP