Little Ballerina

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Precious had her final dance class on Saturday. It was ballet for 3 and 4 year-olds in a low-pressure environment. The teachers invited all of the parents to come and watch the last class. No special dance or performance, just enjoying the little girls galloping, showing us their 'pretty toes', and marching, etc. Precious had the same teacher that Sweet Pea had three years ago - Miss Stephanie.

Precious did great, and was no more distracted than the other little ones. When they all pretended to bake a cake, she was even able to volunteer an ingredient for the cake when it was her turn - bananas - and it brought a tear to my eye, I was so proud!
They played with ribbons and Precious loved holding the teacher's hand.
They were asked to march very quietly. Precious managed a rather loud, full-out sprint, and she was so cute doing it!
There was time for a little free expression to music. Precious ran and pranced, and was generally adorable.

I can't tell you how long it has been since I've taken any photos. I've probably taken photos on about 3 occasions since Christmas (excluding our trip to Dominican). That reminds me - I guess I'd better post the photos of our trip soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP