Clean as a Whistle

Saturday, February 27, 2010

The digestive tracts of the whole family are clean. The norwalk virus or some other gastro bug hit our house this week.

Precious - Sunday - puking over a three hour period in the evening. Low appetite the next day, but not hit too hard overall. Highlights: Sweet Pea came to see what was happening and slipped and fell in Precious' vomit. Nice.

DH - Wednesday evening - was fine when I left for hockey, and when I came home 2 1/2 hours later, he wasn't feeling well. Vomiting from 11:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Highlights - I had to cover getting the kids off to school, plus the nanny had a doctor's appt that morning, so I didn't get to work until after 10:00 and stayed until shortly after 6. I got home at 7:30 p.m., owing to a snowstorm. At 8, I was out shoveling the heaviest, wettest snow I have ever seen. It took me almost an hour to clean the driveway and I was exhausted by the end. DH helped, too, even though he was pretty weak after not eating all day.

Me - Friday morning, I decided to skip the gym. I wasn't feel 'right'. Vomiting from 11:50 - 3:00 p.m. Napping on and off all afternoon. By supper time, I was hungy and had a little bread and ginger ale.

Sweet Pea - Friday night - Vomiting from 7:00 p.m. to 3 or so in the morning. DH slept in the bed with her and helped her get to the toilet or bucket.

Mr. Boy - Four hours before he was set to leave with Daddy on his first ever ski/boys' weekend, he began vomiting. It lasted from midnight on Friday and lasted until 7:00 on Saturday morning. Highlights - DH with one sick kid on either side, getting up every 1/2 hour or so all night to help get vomiting kids to the bathroom.

I was starting a 4-week cleanse this weekend, so at least I am starting with a clean slate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP