Photography

Sunday, January 31, 2010

I have three picture frames hanging in my basement. I plan to blowup a photo of each child to hang in them. When it came time to choose the photos, it was easier said than done. I found pictures of each child, but I wanted them to relate to each other somehow and I couldn't find three that were enough alike. I found two cute ones with all three kids, but I couldn't find a third that was a vertical orientation like the first two.

I've put all the photos here, and maybe all of my loyal readers can help me? Which three should I choose?

Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4 (below)
Photo 5
Photo 6
Photo 7
Photo 8
Photo 9

2 comments:

Mike January 31, 2010 at 8:30 PM  

I see your conundrum. They're all great pictures, but I see no three which go together naturally as a group. Personally, from a composition perspective, I'd choose 1,5 and 7, the drawback being that, unless you know who is in each picture, you will have no idea.

To me, the ideal grouping would be 1, 2 and 7, with 2 providing many contrasts (perspective, colour, composition, etc.)

In any case, I think 1 and and 7 are truly awesome.

Mark,  January 31, 2010 at 9:06 PM  

Nice photos. Why do they all have to be horizontal or vertical??

A couple of theme ideas, you may want to do your Photoshop magic to adjust colour or saturation to make them match more:
1,3,7 - nature
3,8,9 - beach & water

I like 5,6 too - the angle seems very similar, but you would need to find a 3rd photo to can play with.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP