No excuse

Monday, January 18, 2010

Well, where has Beth been? Hmm. No blog posts in forever. No activity whatsoever. That is SO unlike her.

I've been in a bit of a blog funk for the last month or two. I'm not that inspired right now. C'est la vie. It comes and goes and since I started my new job and have been doing meaningful work everyday, my need to blog has gone done. That's right, I needed to blog before, but now that I have more going on at work, I'm getting some of my creativity out there. Two weeks ago, I wrote my first presentation in about 8 years. Today, I wrote an invitation to a kickoff meeting for work. I'm loving my job but I'm spent by the end of the day!

Oh, and I haven't been blogging because we spent a week in the Dominican. Without the kids. I will post some photos when I get a chance, but suffice it to say that the resort was gorgeous and the weather was hot. We had such a great time. We relaxed, we ate and drank, we partied and had quiet times, too. The weather could have been a touch nicer, but I'm really grasping at straws to think of something negative. We cobbled together care for the kids while we were gone and everything seemed to go well, or at least that's what we're being told anyway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP