New Lid

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My dad got me a new hockey helmet, not to mention a subscription to Canadian House and Home, for Christmas this year. I have my first game since Christmas tonight and DH was kind enough to help me adjust the helmet. Here's hoping my teammates recognize me!

Usually playing at 10 p.m. makes me pretty tired on Thursdays, but I have tomorrow off of work so I can sleep until about 7! I worked today so I could attend a course that is only ever given on Wednesdays. I have big plans to get a lot of stuff done tomorrow and I'm hoping to cross off a lot of stuff from my To Do list tomorrow. I may even blog two days in a row, something I haven't done in ages.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP