Starting to pack for the Carribean

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I know, I know. We're not leaving for another two months, but DH and I are pretty excited to celebrate our anniversary in the Carribean this year. It'll be a whole week of pampering, relaxation, sun, and fun at an yet-to-be-determined all-inclusive. I got a new bathing suit a week or two ago. It's basic black, which is SO not me, but it fit me so well and was only available in black.

I used to have a vintage-looking one-piece; brown with orange, green and yellow, that I loved so much. It finally got so worn out, it was transparent in inappropriate places.

Yesterday I stumbled across this bathing suit in the Trends section of Lou Lou magazine's website. It wa's an older posting, so I missed my chance to pick up the bathing suit at H&M. Now I am on a mission to find one like this before we go South. I know I already have a new suit, but I'll need at least two, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP