Santa Came to Visit!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

On Wednesday night, we went to a special Christmas gathering at Aunt Janet's house. Many of my relatives were there, including my cousin, his wife, and their two young daughters. I really enjoyed visiting with everyone, and the food was delicious!

The best part of the night was right after Suzanne read Twas the Night Before Christmas, and Santa showed up. Everyone was so excited and the kids were filled with wonder. Sweet Pea was a bit sceptical, but she sat on Santa's lap anyway. After Santa gave each child a small gift, we all got family photos with the man in red.

On the left are my brother and Anne Marie. DH, Precious and I in the back. Sweet Pea and Mr. Boy are in the front. My mom is in the front, and her sister-in-law, Suzanne, is behind.
It sure was nice seeing Santa, even though he didn't bring me anything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP