Nine

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I went to see the movie Nine on Monday with my mom, AMF and Sheila. Great costumes, good acting and some good singing, too. It's a shame there was no plot. The guy at the CBC agrees.

I love Marion Cottilard, par exemple. She's adorable, and was totally channeling Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday, even though RH took place in 1953 and Nine was supposed to be set in 1965. I also loved her in Public Enemies, a movie where Johnny Depp plays John Dillinger, which was a decent movie I also saw with my mom.

Tonight, I'm off to see Sherlock Holmes with Mindy. I LOVE Robert Downey Jr., and Jude Law, so as long as they're on-screen a lot, I'll be happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP