Great Spa Experience

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Mindy and I went to Le Nordik spa today for some relaxation. It was fantastic. We went in the hot tub, followed by the steam room, then through the cold waterfall, and then for some relaxation on the wooden benches inside. We enjoyed the fireplace room, some hot tea, a nap in the bunkie, and the finnish sauna, too.

I told Mindy the only way it could be better is if it started snowing, and lo and behold, beautiful soft white flakes started falling soon after. By the time we woke up from our nap, everything was dusted with white. It wasn't as deep as this photo, taken from the website, but it was really pretty and magical. I will not have any trouble sleeping tonight, that's for sure. And I pray it won't be another year before I get to Le Nordik again.

2 comments:

Christine December 7, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

Ohhh, how wonderful!! I have to go! My shoulders need it!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP