First Snowstorm

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wednesday, the weatherman was predicting 25 - 35 centimetres of snow. We didn't get that much, more like 11 centimetres, with a little more falling today. The roads were a mess yesterday, and the school buses were canceled.

Last night, after picking up the kids at school, it took me the better part of an hour to shovel the driveway. After shoveling, we went toboganning behind our house, and after having gone to a Body Pump class in the morning, my arms and legs were getting tired. At hockey last night, my legs felt like damp noodles.

DH shovelled again in the evening as more snow had fallen. I'm taking the day off exercise!

It definitely feels a lot more like Christmas now and I'm looking forward to going to the tree farm to get a fresh tree this weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP