End of an Era

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Today was my last day working the government department I've called home for over 12 years. I saw an opportunity at a different department, and decided it was time to make a change. I feel a little sad leaving when I used to be so happy at my current (now former, I guess) department, but I am excited at the possibilities in my new job! I start on Thursday and my boss already has me sitting in on an executive meeting for the better part of the morning. I smell a shopping trip for dressier work clothes coming!

So much has been going on around here and I promise to try to post more over the next couple of weeks to catch up on all of the stuff I've been meaning to tell you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP