The Whole Fam-damily

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Last night, we had most of the Regina relatives over for a BBQ. We had salmon, chicken and sausages, along with some oven fries, and raw veggies with dip. DH's aunt brought the veggies and two key lime pies for dessert. We had a great time catching up with the family. Aunt Candace brought not only food but she also brought The Muppet Christmas movie and a Backyardigans play-doh set. The kids have had a lot of fun with the play-doh and I know I'm excited to see the movie. I love anything to do with Christmas and the kids love the Muppets.

Yesterday, during my shopping expedition, I picked up the James Taylor CD which I tried to get last year, but was sold out. I listened to it in the car while I continued my shopping. It's still November, but I really don't think it's too early to listen to Christmas music. DH on the other hand, is not a fan of anything Christmas-related before December.

We ate around 6:30 last night, and one of the cousins was left around 7:15 for the Stone Temple Pilots concert. The other had a paper due on colonialism or communism, so she had to leave. Right after we put the kids to bed, I felt an overwhelming urge to lie down. Around 8:30 p.m., I laid in bed wearing all my clothes and fell asleep. I woke up when DH came to bed at 10:30, changed into jammies, and slept until 7:30 this morning. That's two nights in a row where I've slept close to 12 hours. I must be fighting something because there is no other explanation for sleeping so much. I haven't been in bed later than 9:00 p.m. for three or four nights now!

1 comments:

Mike November 15, 2009 at 7:24 PM  

Or, you REALLY needed a rest!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP