Sickness Galore and Weekend Recap

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I got back home from my scrapbooking retreat on Sunday evening around 6:00. Turns out DH and Sweet Pea were both really sick with "flu-like symptoms".

Monday, DH worked from home despite being really sick. Sweet Pea missed school.

Today, our nanny isn't feeling well and DH was getting worse and worse last night, so I decided to take today off of work. I was feeling feverish and I had a headache yesterday. I'm worried that I'm next.

On the scrapbook weekend, I managed to mostly finish 17 scrapbook pages, bringing me up-to-date on Precious' album. There is no journalling on one double-page spread, and some re-touching to do here and there on other pages. Overall, I'm thrilled with what I got done and I've attached a few of the pages here. I used a lot of templates and even re-worked some pages I had made for my own album. That's what I call maximizing the power of digital scrapbooking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP