Scrapbook Weekend Friends

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Ana, Sylvie and I are on a scrapbooking weekend out of town. Last night, there wasn't much scrapbooking going on, but a lot of imbibing. I was a little more tired than usual this morning. Wait a second, wasn't one of my priorities for this weekend to get some extra sleep? Note to self: don't go to bed at 2:00 a.m. tonight.

I slept in a quiet hotel room last night, had a chance to do yoga today, and not once has anyone tugged on my shirt or yelled "where's Mommy?".

I've spent a lot of quality time with Sylvie and Ana, two dear and lovely ladies. I've eaten all of my meals without having to lift a finger. There's a good variety of food here, and salad and veggies at every meal.

Ana
Sylvie

I've got a few pages done, but not as many as I had hoped. It takes a while to get all of the pictures retouched and ready to go in the pages. Then I have to organize them and figure out which pictures will go together on which page. Then I have to assemble the scrapbook page. I've made 4 or 5 pages in a day and a bit, but I'm on my way to finishing 4 more this evening.

Today was an all-day chat at Designer Digitals. I was so excited as I was expecting to be on the computer all day and I'd get all the freebies, participate in the 30 minute masterpiece, and do the photography workshop, etc., etc. Turns out, I couldn't log on, despite getting technical support from Ron Pertiet himself. I was a little disappointed, but what-ev-er. At least there's red wine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP