Look Who Is Four!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I have been wanting to blog for the last four days and just didn't have the time. On Saturday, I went to a party at the neighbours' house and met a lot of her friends who are fun people. The babysitter forgot she had agreed to babysit for us, so DH stayed home with the kids so I could go to the party.

Sunday was a quiet day at home, with playdates for the kids. DH went to the audio store with Rich.

Monday, I worked and did a ton of homework with the kids in the afternoon and evening. I can't believe how much Mr. Boy got this week! It'll take a concerted effort to get through it all.

Today, I worked again, and then went over to the SuperStore after work to pick up the family photos we had done last Friday. I also got a birthday cake for Precious, which she picked out. I can't believe she's four!
We didn't have much time to celebrate tonight as the two older kids had piano, then I went to a memorial service for my great aunt's mother, who just passed away in Germany at the age of 103.

Before leaving for piano, we did manage to eat supper, have the birthday cake and ice cream, sing 'Happy Birthday', and let Precious open some presents. My dad and mom both stopped by today and gave her gifts. Our nanny gave her a cute Tommy Hilfiger t-shirt.

I'll post birthday party pics later this week, along with more photos from the SuperStore photoshoot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP