Halloween Party

Sunday, November 1, 2009

We had a halloween party this weekend and it was a great success. We had a great time and played a song live for our guests. It was a cover of Satellite Mind by Metric with Halloween lyrics that I wrote. DH played drums (machine programmed ahead of time), and keyboard and Rich from next door played guitar. I sang.

DH and I were dressed as bavarians and he even played a little hip hop accordion for everyone. It was great!

Here we are hamming it up for the camera. All night, I kept telling DH that he has cute knees. I think he should wear lederhosen more often. I bought a cute bavarian girl costume, complete with the drindl skirt, little apron, peasant blouse, and lacing up the front.

Sometime after 2:00 in the morning, my neighbour Rich, demonstrating how our friend Sean had spilled red wine down the front of Rich's costume, accidentally spilled a lot of red wine down the front of mine. The white portions of the costume came clean of the wine, but then the red skirt ran on the white and now some of the eyelet is dark pink and some of the white fabric is splotchy pink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP