We're Back!!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Montreal was amazing. The shopping was fantastic. DH spent a bunch of money on new clothes and he will be the most dapper man around. I got a few things myself, and finally got to Lola & Emily, the store I have been reading about on Lake Jane for over a year. At the store, I bought a tank top that was 50% off, as I couldn't afford anything at full price. Sweaters were over $200 and some dresses were $300 and $400. A little out of my price range, but it was fun to look, and the clothes were beautiful.

We stayed at a hotel right downtown and walked everywhere all weekend. We logged a lot of miles. At the end of the day yesterday, we had spent a lot of money on clothes, and we were tired. We went swimming in the hotel pool, then had a nap, then went out for supper after 9:30 p.m. I can't remember the last time we ate that late.

The weekend was romantic, fun and exciting. Montreal is a gorgeous, vibrant city, and the fashions are great. I loved being able to walk everywhere.

Thanks to my mom and Tyler and Anne Marie for watching the kids. We really, really appreciate it!

Now back to laundry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP