Pet Peeves, Part 1

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Do you have any pet peeves? Most people do. Pet peeves are things that annoy a person for no good reason, or annoy a person more than you would expect.

I have a couple of pet peeves.

#1- when there is a ring of milk in the bottom of a glass.
#2 - lunch containers that were left closed for days and smell awful when unsuspecting dishwashers (me!) wash them. My dad used to do this to me all the time.
#3 - how DH always seems to leave one item from the grocery order on the kitchen counter. Why is he incapable of putting everything away?
#4 - when the person who used the car before me (I'm not naming names) has the stereo turned way, way up and I get in the car on a quiet morning and am "surprised" at the volume.
#5 - a tiny dribble of milk left in the bag. Luckily, this rarely happens.
#6 - when the light is on in the bathroom at work when I go in. Since it's a one-at-a-time bathroom, why would someone leave the light on when they leave?
#7 - when the new roll of toilet paper is beside the dispenser, rather than on the dispenser.
#8 - when people sniff incessantly. Blow your nose, for pete's sake.

As I think of more pet peeves, I'll post them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP