Montreal recap

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What a great trip we had to Montreal. We enjoyed walking everywhere. The architecture in Montreal is so interesting. There were old limestone row houses, churches, 70's era apartments, skyscrapers, and heritage buildings next to each other downtown. I love the way that mostly every inch of space is used, and it is such a mixture of styles.

I took some pictures outside the hotel.This mural was visible from our room and was on the back of a Dairy Queen. I thought the artwork would be enough to deter other graffiti artists, but apparently not.
DH bought what I kept calling a 'jaunty cap' in Montreal. It's more or less a necessity to have a hat when you have no hair, or so I'm told.
Walking back from Lola & Emily, we staged this photo of me crossing the street with my Lola & Emily bag. Gorgeous row houses and gorgeous trees in this neighbourhood (Mont-Royal?).

1 comments:

Christine October 28, 2009 at 6:44 PM  

Looks like you had lots of fun! Can't wait until we can do stuff like that...

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP