Keep Your Stick on the Ice

Thursday, October 8, 2009

My hockey season started last night. I'd had about three weeks off since my last scrimmage, but I've been going to the gym a lot over the last month.

We played a really strong team last night, but I thought I had a really good game, despite the fact that we lost. We have a couple of new players this winter, and we're still working out the kinks, but I'm excited because I think we have some really good, strong, team players, and that we're going to do well.

I really missed the social aspect of hockey, too. We went out for beer after the game last night and it was a blast.

I played hockey at 10:00 p.m. Went up for beer shortly after 11:00. Got home around 12:20. Unwound a little more at home, then finally fell asleep around 1:30 a.m. I had to get up at 5:00 a.m. and, let me tell you, that was painful. I did have a nap for 90 minutes before the game, so that helped a little.

I used to work out on Thursday mornings at work, so now I'm going to have to re-arrange my schedule and figure out how to keep my workouts and still have rest days here and there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP