Digital scrapbook challenge #14 and #15

Monday, October 12, 2009

Digital scrapbook challenge #14 was to scraplift this create page from the Creative Inspiration Blog, and post it to that site (by Wednesday). I didn't get around to posting it there, but I did finally finish it. I find it hard to 'pick up' transluscent elements, like the "2009" overlay on the photo. How do I do that without having to try 30 times and accidentally picking up the background paper or the photo 29 times? Christine?

It's my turn to post the digital challenge which is due for next Sunday. The challenge this week is to do a page where you are capturing photos from a few different days in the same week. Like this page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP