Wedding Sneak Peak

Sunday, September 6, 2009

No time to retouch any of these right now, but I thought I'd post just a couple of shots from last night at my brother's wedding.

Since I was in the wedding party, I didn't have that many chances to take photos.

The first dance.
The 5 flower girls. From left to right: Hannah, Julia, Maia, Sweet Pea, Precious.
The best man (me!) on the left, and Sheila, the maid of honour, on the right.
Everything went well. Kind of like the charmed romance the couple has had so far.

A good time was had by all and now I'm off to brunch!

5 comments:

Christine September 6, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

The flower girls are just too cute! And you are looking pretty hot!! did you get your hair cut short??

Mindy September 6, 2009 at 8:06 PM  

You look gorgeous (relaxed and happy) and the little girls looked so cute!

Mark Christopher,  September 6, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

I love your photo of the flower girls! What a gorgeous day for a wedding, and it all went off without a hitch (that we could see, anyhow). I have put some of my good photos (and a few bad ones), in a fb album. You can probably find it via the 'tagged' note on AMB's fb page.

Beth September 7, 2009 at 8:27 AM  

Believe it or not, I got a completely new haircut on the day of the wedding, with a hairdresser I had never used before!

I am happy with the haircut, and it is reminiscent (sp?) of styles I have worn before. It is a bit of an angled bob so the back is really short and messy and the front looks like a short bob.

I'm pretty happy with it so far, but I didn't realize I would be losing so much hair. I told her I wanted it 'chin' length!

Mark September 9, 2009 at 8:24 PM  

A haircut with a new stylist on the day of the wedding?? You're either brave or adventurous, or maybe both. :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP