Last Wedding Photos

Thursday, September 10, 2009

I didn't take many photos at the wedding. I would love to get my hands on the professional photos that were taken, but no such luck with the bride and groom out of town on their honeymoon. For now, I'll have to be satisfied with looking at the same 20 photos over and over again, and checking Facebook regularly to see if any other friends or relatives added their photos there. I just love Lori's photos and she's sending me all those she took!

The rings.
Sweet Pea had her hair done at a kids' hair salon. It was a spectacular updo, even though she was unhappy as the actual hairstyling stretched out past 30 minutes and onto 45!
Mr. Boy was an usher and he looked handsome in his black chinos and white oxford shirt, with black silk tie.
Uncle Tyler looked great in his black tux with silver tie, vest and pocket square.
At the reception, Mom and I posed for DH.
Maia got to try one of the violins of the string trio. The musician was encouraging all the kids to try and then reminded them that it isn't too early to learn the violin!

I rarely have my photo taken, so it was nice having the camera turned on me so much at the wedding.
Precious got tired, although in this photo, she was only pretending to be asleep.
That's all the photos I have for now. Hopefully I can get my hot little hands on some others soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP