Fall is Here!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

The crisp air. The leaves that are starting to turn. Rural fairs are back. School. Getting dark around 8:00 p.m.

All the signs are there. Fall is in the air. I can't wait for the gorgeous fall colours and the beautiful fall light. It feels like ages since I've taken a photo, even though it's only been two weeks.

I pulled out my scrapbooking stuff (virtually anyway since I digital scrapbook) and did a few pages with Mindy for her family reunion this past summer. Then I got the urge to do some more pages and I made a page of the kids at the cottage. I may post it if I finish it tomorrow. I may even start posting scrapbook challenges again. I'm itching to get creative.

Is fall getting you excited or bringing you down? For me, it's one of the best times of year, even if I don't get to go to school anymore. I'm particularly excited this year as I'm going on a scrapbook retreat in November, and I'll get to scrap a lot, catch up with a couple of my friends, and have some down time.

1 comments:

Christine September 20, 2009 at 4:46 AM  

Sounds like a good idea... I'm finding it really hard to scrap right now..not sure why (gee could it be that I'm overwhelmed by other stuff perhaps :)) - so I need incentive. So I'm in for a new challenge!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP