Bachelorette Party

Monday, September 7, 2009

I didn't get a chance to post about the bachelorette party because I was a little too busy, but here are the photos! It was an intimate evening, and a lot of fun. I think AMB (now AMF, I guess) enjoyed the attention and we just wanted to make her feel special.
From the left - Tonja, Beth, AMF, Sheila.
It was a rather cool night and we went to pick AMF up. We drove downtown to the market. AMF reluctantly agreed to the 'cactus-sized' drink at the Mexican restaurant, and it took her the whole meal to finish it! You can see the goldfish bowl-sized drinks on the table. I had one, too. We walked around the market after supper and a few people made funny comments like "don't do it!" AMF was blushing a little, but I think she liked everyone making a fuss.

After dinner, we went to glow-in-the-dark mini putting. AMF got a hole-in-one. I think Tonja got two! I didn't have the best game ever, but it was a lot of fun, and I wore a white shirt under my sweater so I would glow in the black lights!
We called it an early night and everyone was happy to be heading home to their warm beds. Especially Sheila because she didn't have a sweater!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP