My Favourite Blogs

Monday, August 10, 2009

My favourite blogs, aside from those of my friends, which I will read before I even touch others, are a combination of lifestyle, photography, decorating, food and fashion. One of my all-time favourites is Lake Jane, with the ever stylish Marie-Eve at the helm. Her wedding was this past weekend, and the first place I went for wedding ideas when my brother got engaged.

Her blog let’s me imagine the life I would have if I were younger, taller, thinner, more creative, childless, and living in Montreal. It’s fun to dream of dressing from shops in Montreal, on her lanky size 2(?) frame.

Another blog that I read with a mixture of enjoyment and sadness is 5 minutes for Special Needs. Knowing that there are other parents going through the same things as me can help sometimes. Sometimes there are tips on therapies to try, or successful approaches people have used. I like knowing I am not alone, even if my child does not share the same diagnosis and/or isn’t medically fragile as some of the other children featured on this blog.

I’ve already told you all about the photography blogs I love. There are so many out there, every one better than the last. It’s almost overwhelming.

Finally, I faithfully read Cathy Zielske’s blog, Bits and Pieces. She never fails to make me laugh, and I admire her self-deprecating humour and her obvious love of her husband and kids. She’s a real person, with real problems, and I like her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP