Montreal, here I come!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Every year for our birthdays, my friend Sylvie and I take each other out for supper or lunch, and usually do some shopping, window or otherwise. This year, I asked her if she was game to go to Montreal for a day of shopping and a nice lunch. My birthday was months ago, but since our birthdays are only 6 weeks apart, we usually celebrate mine late just to spread out the fun a bit.

Sylvie agreed to go to Montreal (she loves shopping!) and I'm thrilled! We will get to spend some quality time together, since our standard lunches/dinners are never long enough and we never have enough time to talk about everything. We'll get to do some fun shopping. She can drive as I hate driving in Montreal and it scares the heck out of me!

I've been reading Lake Jane for a few months, and I am always inspired by Marie-Eve's blog. I can't wait to visit a store or two from her design guide for Montreal on Design Sponge.

Sylvie and I haven't decided exactly where in Montreal will go, and the lunch location is still up in the air, but I'm sure it will be fun. I plan to buy some shoes, a knit hat, a white blouse, a metallic hand bag, and whatever else catches my fancy. Ideally I'll also pick up a leather jacket, but that remains to be seen. I am so excited!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP