Second Photo Shoot - Tyler and Anne Marie's Engagement

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

There were just too many nice images to post the other day. I snapped another PG-rated kissing photo.
Another grassy photo.
And one of them holding hands.
It was nice getting one of each of them.This is probably my favourite picture of my brother, ever.

I used Pioneer's Woman's PW B&W action to get this cool effect on this rainy photo.
And found a great new location to use for photos. This park was only 5 minutes from my house, and 2 minutes from Tyler and AMB's. There were tons of rocks, trees, a park bench, which we never got to use, as well as an old stone building that used to be a school house. Tyler really liked the look of the stone and it made a great backdrop for the photos.Next wedding-related activity, the engagement party next week! Then I need to find a dress, and help my brother pick out a suit or tux. I'm excited!

2 comments:

Mindy July 28, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

I love the holding hands photo, great idea to have the single shots of each of them and the one of Tyler blurred in the background. I love the brick wall...You definitely have a knack for this your composition is wonderful. I have an idea for a shoot if you are interested...

Christine July 29, 2009 at 5:13 AM  

I like the one of them against the rock/brick wall, nice composition!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP