Good Woman

Saturday, July 18, 2009

I've always known I was a good woman, but now I'm the best woman! I was thrilled today when my brother came by and asked me if I would be his best (wo)man for his wedding this September. I may not organize the bachelor party, but since I have literally 'always' been there for my brother (his words!), I get to stand up for him at his wedding!

I am beyond excited, but I have no idea what I'll wear as I'd like to co-ordinate with my brother, and the maid of honour. I'd like to make a speech too, and help with the decoration, and everything else.

Yipee!!!

1 comments:

valerie,  July 22, 2009 at 7:05 AM  

that's awesome - it's nice to hear you're so close. Beautiful pictures, too.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP