Fall Layout

Friday, July 3, 2009

A few days ago, I looked at Precious' scrapbook to decide where there were gaps. I like to work by double-page spread. When the book is open, I like it when both sides coordinate. I'm not married to that rule or anything, but I often have so many pictures of each season or event, it isn't much of a stretch to make two similar pages. I'll often use the same background paper, and coordinate the elements across the page. I made these two pages a couple of months apart, and now that I've put them together, they just don't work!

All is not lost. I'm sure that with a bit of tweaking, and some re-arranging, these pages will look great together.

Edited to add: I re-did the pages and I'm much happier with this LO now. BTW, I used Katie Pertiet's Photo Clusters and Fall Foliage brushes, as well as her 'magical' title, and her 'explore' tag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP