Engagement Photos - Sneak Peek

Monday, July 6, 2009

My brother got engaged over the weekend and I had the honour of taking some engagement photos of them tonight. There were so many good ones to choose from, thanks to AMB's amazing posing skills and the happiness that shines through in every photo. It doesn't hurt that they're both tall and gorgeous with blond hair and blue eyes!

Here's my favourite one of the night, and not even retouched.
A Canadian diamond (of course), with a beautiful white gold band.
Hanging out with Moses.

My second favourite photo. I barely retouched it, and I love the high key look of this one.Congratulations Tyler and Anne Marie. All the happiness in the world to both of you!

1 comments:

Christine July 7, 2009 at 2:14 PM  

Great shots Beth! You'll have to tell me how you liked it! A new career perhaps??

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP