Engagement Photos - Part Two

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I wasn't kidding when I said there were so many good photos of Tyler and Anne Marie's engagement session. And this was an impromptu shoot I did with them after supper, two days after they got engaged. We plan to do another shoot, with dressier clothes, make-up, etc.

For now, Anne Marie needs to focus on finding a dress and the happy couple also needs a venue for their wedding.

Bob, Sheila, DH and I are thrilled to be hosting an engagement party for Tyler and AMB in a couple of weeks.

I got a chance to review the photos from the engagement shoot, and found a bunch of stunners. I applied Ren's RAW preset called Grandpa's bite. It takes the blue out of their eyes, but I just can't get enough of this look.
The same photo cropped two different ways (above and below).
Yes, you have seen this one before, but it remains my favourite.
AMB should be a hand model!
My brother actually suggested kissing photos, which surprised me a little as he isn't into PDAs. I snapped quite a few, but because of the exact second I took some of them, they ended up looking x-rated. These ones are a little more tame.
Now, as soon as I get their guest list for the engagement party, I'm all set.

2 comments:

Mindy July 15, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

These are beautiful Beth composition and treatment. You are right about your subjects though they photograph really well. Ren's finish you applied looks like to finish Shirley applied to our photo shoot I love the look as well. Great job now are you ready to switch careers?

Care July 16, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

Great pics--I like the one third from last, where Tyler is looking at the camera and his fiancée is laughing...very sweet!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP