Digital scrapbook challenge #12

Sunday, July 12, 2009

This week's digital scrapbook challenge was to use red and white. I didn't take too many photos this year on Canada Day, but I did have a page from last Canada Day that I hadn't finished. I ended up re-doing the whole page and even changed which photos I used. My photo editing abilities and my confidence in what style of photo I like has really improved, but I left the photos 'as is' because I can't go back and correct every layout I've ever done!
I'm looking forward to this weeks' challenge. I am re-organizing my supplies this weekend, and it feels great. I am remembering a bunch of stuff I forgot I owned. That always gets my creativity up. I've also been over at Jessica Sprague's website looking at her tutorials for a bit of inspiration. There's so much great stuff there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP